Enhancing Security Through Persistence Surveillance
Automated Wide-Area Tracking
The Vista F50 is a revolutionary 360° wide-area radar system, used for early detection of targets and their movement over land and water. Vista Radar Systems employ proprietary algorithms that incorporate more than 30 years of stored data, enabling the systems to more accurately and efficiently determine real targets. The Vista F50 is controlled remotely and operates from a diverse set of platforms, including towers, vehicles, ships, aerostats, and aircraft. It is designed and optimized for automatically tracking targets against difficult radar clutter conditions, eliminating the need for operator adjustments and tuning.
The Vista F50 can be used to increase persistent surveillance capabilities and enhance total situational awareness.
- Intelligence and Reconnaissance
- Port Security
- Coastal Security
- Infrastructure Security
- Disaster Response
- Incident Awareness and Assessment
- Drug and Smuggling Interdiction
- Force Protection
- Unprecedented range detection and tracking performance
- Automated tracking of small and large targets
- Automatically tunes to the local environment – no adjustments required
- Continuous 360° automated wide-area tracking
- Extremely low false alarm rates
- Land, Maritime and Air tracking
- All-weather 24/7 operation
- Composite display of tracks from multiple sensor feeds in combination with camera imagery
- Multi-Sensor Cueing
- Can be controlled remotely
- Can operate from a diverse set of platforms (towers, vehicles, ships, aircraft)
- Command and control centers via Ethernet/XML
- Embedded status and control web application
- Interactive and intuitive Geographic Information System (GIS)-based track displays In multiple simultaneous clients over internet
- Web-based fault system remote maintenance
- FREQUENCY: X-Band
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 0.3 kVA
- ANTENNA SCAN METHOD: MECHANICAL
- WEIGHT: 98 kg (216 lbs)
Vista F50 Data Sheet
Get Full Specs
Enter your email to receive full details on this product.
Connecting, protecting and saving lives.
Contact us to discuss your next project.